Day and night forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Day and night forum

Here u can roleplay anything!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The life of a birdkid

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

1The life of a birdkid Empty The life of a birdkid Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:23 am

Hotgirl

Hotgirl
Admin

Maximum hasn't saved the world yet but she got a house for the flock and her self enjoy!

Maximum Ride-Me Adim,Maximum Ride better known to her flock as 'Max', is 14 years old (turned fifteen in Fang: A Maximum Ride Novel)and is the oldest of the avian-human hybrids and the leader of the Flock. She has brown hair, and brown eyes, tan skin too. Her special powers are "warp drive" when flying. She also has a Voice in her head, aptly named "The Voice", that gives her advice. Another talent she has is that sometimes she can see visions of things like the institution Angel Experiment: Maximum Ride Novel.Her biological father is Jeb Batchelder, who she believes is secretly The Voice but turns out not to be. Max's biological mother is Dr. Martinez. Her daughter, Ella Martinez, is Max's younger half-sister. Max's best friend and her "right-wing-man" is Fang, who both later develop strong non-brother-sister feelings for each other.

Fang-Grommin
Fang, like Max, is 14 years old and is commonly the second in command of the Flock. He is able to virtually disappear but, by staying perfectly still, he can also walk while invisible if he breathes very slowly and is the same speed with everything in his body (like a heartbeat, etc.). Fang is commonly described as a strong and silent person. In the course of Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports, Fang begins to develop feelings of love for Max.Fang has black hair, midnight eyes and olive skin.

Iggy-Admin
Iggy is the sarcastic, wisecracking member of the flock and is slightly younger then Max and Fang. He is blind due to the experiments done on his eyes when he was young, but Iggy can see if his surroundings are white. His powers include being able to "feel" colors. Iggy and Gazzy are best friends, but are always creating bombs out of virtually anything. Iggy is very smart and even though he is blind, his extremely sensitive fingers make him the flock's best doctor, as well as their pretty-much-anything-that-takes-a-lot-of-concentration-and-we-wouldn't-have-a-clue-what-to-do guy and also the best cook in the flock. Iggy's birth-parents are the only ones so far found by the flock -other then Max's- but he left them to rejoin the flock because they seemed to care more about the money they could make from his story than Iggy himself.

Nudge-magic123
Nudge is an eleven (turns twelve in Fang) year old of African descent. She finds out that her real name was Monique as a baby and she loves to constantly chatter. Nudge can hack into computers with her ability to sense leftover emotions and can also draw metal to her by will. Nudge is described as Max's best supporter, the peace-maker, etc. In Max: A Maximum Ride Novel, Nudge leaves the flock to attend a school, because her heart just wasn't in to saving the world. Not long after she leaves though, Nudge returns to the flock and tells them about how her taste of a 'normal life' wasn't worth losing them, and how she missed them far to much to stay apart.

The Gasman (Gazzy)-The Gasman
The Gasman is eight years old (turns nine in Fang), and he earned his name by being born with a strange digestive system. He therefore has a problem with flatulence, which eventually develops into a power. This power is a sort of 'mushroom-cloud' that erupts like a volcano. Gazzy can also imitate any voice or noise flawlessly. Both of these abilities allow him to incapacitate a group of navy seals they were training with in Max: a Maximum Ride Novel by mimicking a bird call and using his fart flatulence to make them gasp, cough, and wheeze. It is thanks to him they pass the test. Gazzy is just as mischievous as Iggy is, and is a pyromaniac as well. At birth, both Angel (The Gasman's biological sister) and Gaz were sold by their parents for $10,000 to Itex.

Magic123 Angel
Angel is the Gasman's six-year-old(who claims she is seven in Max: A Maximum Ride Novel and turns seven in Fang: A Maximum Ride Novel officially) blood sibling. She obtains seemingly random powers at random times; breathing underwater, talking to fish, being able to read minds, being able to control minds, and changing her appearance. In "Max: A Maximum Ride Novel", Angel claims to be seven years old. Angel, though as innocent as she may look, is actually very dangerous and really smart. Angel's ability allows her control peoples' minds to her will, and she is constantly trying to take leadership of the flock. Angel believes that she is the strongest.

[edit] Total-G (sorry Smith)
Total is a black dog that was saved from the Institute by Angel at the end of The Angel Experiment. he is described to have the characteristics of a Scottish-terrier. Total's character is not fully developed until School's Out - Forever, when it is discovered that he can talk. In the fourth book ("The Final Warning".), Total starts to develop wings. Total is usually the comedy in the flock and also has the greatest appeal for culture, even more than Nudge's own fashion sense. Total later meets an Alaskan Malamute, named Akila, on the flock's Antarctica trip in The Final Warning. The two fall in love and finally get married in Fang: A Maximum Ride Novel.

Other Characters

Jeb Batchelder
Ari Batchelder
Dylan
Ella Martinez
Dr. Valencia Martinez
Erasers

Last edited by Hotgirl on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:50 am; edited 7 times in total

https://flyaway.rpg-board.net

2The life of a birdkid Empty Re: The life of a birdkid Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:15 pm

Hotgirl

Hotgirl
Admin

If you want to be a character fill this out.

name:

Power:

Looks:

Personality:

background:

3The life of a birdkid Empty Re: The life of a birdkid Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:30 pm

magic123

magic123

name:angel

power:can read mines andbreath under water can talk to fish, change her looks.

looks:blue eyes,blonde curly hair,and fair skin

personallity:Angel, though as innocent as she may look, is actually very dangerous and really.

backround:Angel is the Gasman's six-year-old, She obtains seemingly random powers at random times; breathing underwater, talking to fish, being able to read minds, being able to control minds, and changing her appearance.

4The life of a birdkid Empty Re: The life of a birdkid Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:38 pm

magic123

magic123

name:nudge

powers:feeling left over emotions,and drawing metal to her.

looks:nudge is an afracan amarican,her eyes are brown,and her hair is black.

personallity:she loves to constantly chatter,Nudge is described as Max's best supporter, the peace-maker.

backround: Nudge leaves the flock to attend a school, because her heart just wasn't in to saving the world. Not long after she leaves though, Nudge returns to the flock and tells them about how her taste of a 'normal life' wasn't worth losing them, and how she missed them far to much to stay apart.

5The life of a birdkid Empty Re: The life of a birdkid Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:30 pm

Hotgirl

Hotgirl
Admin

Nice effort!

6The life of a birdkid Empty Re: The life of a birdkid Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:38 pm

Hotgirl

Hotgirl
Admin

name:max

power: Her special powers are "warp drive" when flying. She also has a Voice in her head, aptly named "The Voice", that gives her advice. Another talent she has is that sometimes she can see visions of things like the institution Angel Experiment.

looks:She has brown hair,brown,tan skin

personallity:Max is tough,brave,sarcastic,andhates"girliness".

backround:Her biological father is Jeb Batchelder, who she believes is secretly The Voice but turns out not to be. Max's biological mother is Dr. Martinez. Her daughter, Ella Martinez, is Max's younger half-sister. Max's best friend and her "right-wing-man" is Fang, who both later develop strong non-brother-sister feelings for each other then turn out breaking up.

7The life of a birdkid Empty Re: The life of a birdkid Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:41 am

magic123

magic123

name:Suzan

power:changing looks,fututre telling,can change her looks with her mood,reading minds

looks:has sandy blonde hair,brown eyes

personallity:funny,sarcastic with a hint of stupid,sometimes kind.

backround:fangs best friend that max doesn't know.can from a school in spain

8The life of a birdkid Empty Re: The life of a birdkid Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:20 pm

dylan6

dylan6

I'm Iggy kay fill in later!

9The life of a birdkid Empty Re: The life of a birdkid Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:29 pm

dylan6

dylan6

Name:Iggy

Powers:Iggy can identify people by feeling their fingerprints, and feathers. His enhanced hearing also allows him to identify Flock members by their footsteps. A self-mutation,Iggy's color sensory powers have grown and as of the book Fang: A Maximum Ride Novel he can make out shapes and identify cars.

Looks:He is really cuteHe is 6'4 and has sightless blue eyes, pale skin, and strawberry blond hair. The color of his wings have been described as being albatross, and he has a wingspan of over 16 feet.

In The Angel Experiment, he also had a thin wire hoop earring in one ear, though, curiously, this has not been mentioned in any later books.

Personality:Iggy is sarcastic, and he gets along with his blindness pretty well, apart from an outburst where he punched a telephone pole with weird accuracy in School's Out Forever. Iggy is a wise cracker too.

Background:Iggy is the same age as Max and Fang, 14, but about six months younger than Max and 2 months younger than Fang,Iggy was rendered completely blind after the School tried to enhance his night vision in a failed experiment. As a result, his other senses are enhanced. The Flock will tap Iggy's hand to communicate silently, since he cannot see. Erasers have said previously that if the Flock had not escaped when they did, the whitecoats would have replaced Iggy's useless eyes with computerized ones, which raises questions of the School's morality.Iggy is the Flock's chef, and can cook fairly well in most conditions. He also loves explosives, and is skilled in the art of bomb making, usually working with the Gasman to destroy a target. In The Angel Experiment, Gasman and he, after being left behind, work together by building a bomb that they call, "Big Boy" that would protect their home and get rid of the Erasers. Iggy is sarcastic, and he gets along with his blindness pretty well, apart from an outburst where he punched a telephone pole with weird accuracy in School's Out Forever. In the Angel Experiment, Max states, "Anything to do with fuses, wicks, accelerators... Iggy's your man. It's one of those good/bad things." In Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports, he puts a bomb in a car's gas tank and pushes it into an underground parking lot at Itex. He explains this to Max as "Big cars, big gas tanks, big explosions".

In School's Out Forever, Iggy met his parents, though he did not stay under their care because they wanted to make money off of him by selling his story to the press. His real name is James Griffith, and it was discovered that he was kidnapped by the School when he was four months old for the purposes of human experimentation. His identity was confirmed by matching his birthmarks.

10The life of a birdkid Empty Re: The life of a birdkid Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:42 am

The Gasman

The Gasman

name: The Gasman (Gazzy)

Power: He earned his name by being born with a strange digestive system. He therefore has a problem with flatulence, which eventually develops into a power. This power is a sort of 'mushroom-cloud' that erupts like a volcano. Gazzy can also imitate any voice or noise flawlessly.

Looks: Gazzy is fairly tall for his age with blond hair and blue eyes.

Personality: Mischevious and loves explosions, but also fairly mature in his own way. Also very devoted to his family, especially Angel.

background: The Gasman is eight years old (turns nine in Fang), and he earned his name by being born with a strange digestive system. At birth, both Angel (The Gasman's biological sister) and Gaz were sold by their parents for $10,000 to Itex.

11The life of a birdkid Empty Re: The life of a birdkid Sat May 01, 2010 4:35 pm

Hotgirl

Hotgirl
Admin

(Okay i'll add you now The Gasman Smile)

12The life of a birdkid Empty Re: The life of a birdkid Sun May 09, 2010 12:55 pm

Hotgirl

Hotgirl
Admin

(Can some one double up so we can start or tell a friend well ask Please!)

13The life of a birdkid Empty Re: The life of a birdkid Sat May 15, 2010 12:45 pm

Hotgirl

Hotgirl
Admin

Kay no asking for real names please keep that to yourselves!
Thanks!

14The life of a birdkid Empty Total Tue May 18, 2010 1:48 pm

grommin

grommin

Name:Total

Power:He can fly with newly developed wings and has a nasty bite. Also he can talk.

Looks:He is a black dog with charcteristics of a scottish-Terrier.

Personality: He is the funny one. He makes lots of witty remarkes and is crazy for a poodel called Akila.

Backround: Grown up at the school like the rest of the flock but hasn't been free for as long.

15The life of a birdkid Empty Fang Wed May 19, 2010 1:37 pm

grommin

grommin

name:Fang

power:Can disappear while standing still or walking. He can also fly (duhhhhhhhhhhhhh).

looks:black hair, midnight eyes, olive skin, and always dresses in black.

Personality: He doesn't talk much or express his feeling and he loves max with all his heart. (I'm not a poet)

background: He was raised at the school and did every thing with the rest of the flock. ( Well the flock split up because of Ari but you know what I mean)

16The life of a birdkid Empty Re: The life of a birdkid Thu May 20, 2010 8:04 am

Hotgirl

Hotgirl
Admin

(Let's get started!)

I was in the kitchen trying to decide what was for breakfast before the rest of the flock got up.

"Maybe eggs will do," I thought out lound.

17The life of a birdkid Empty Re: The life of a birdkid Thu May 20, 2010 10:11 am

Hotgirl

Hotgirl
Admin

While shuffling around in the kitchen getting the plates and the glasses and the jucie I thought maybe i should cook then rememberd that Ig will get mad.

18The life of a birdkid Empty Re: The life of a birdkid Thu May 20, 2010 12:59 pm

magic123

magic123

I got up out of bed and i heard smoeone down in the kitchen so i dicided to go down

19The life of a birdkid Empty Re: The life of a birdkid Thu May 20, 2010 1:03 pm

Hotgirl

Hotgirl
Admin

I looked up to see Angel making her way in the kitchen,I smiled at her,"Mourning Angel," I kissed her on the cheek before going back to setting the table.

20The life of a birdkid Empty Re: The life of a birdkid Thu May 20, 2010 1:14 pm

magic123

magic123

i slowly walked in the kitchen while rubbing my eyes and saw max trying to cook so i went back up stairs and told iggy

21The life of a birdkid Empty Re: The life of a birdkid Thu May 20, 2010 1:21 pm

Hotgirl

Hotgirl
Admin

Shoot I knew I would be in trouble soon so I quietly ran up stairs and pulled angel into my arms before she opend the doors,"don't I'll stop let's go watch Kim possible,"I swooped her up and brought her downstairs.I dropped her on the sofa and turned on the tv .

22The life of a birdkid Empty Re: The life of a birdkid Thu May 20, 2010 1:29 pm

magic123

magic123

"max can i go upstairs to wake up iggy so i can have breakfast"than i gave max the puppy eyes.

i woke up and i could hear angel begging max to let her go wake up iggy so i went to go and wake up iggy.

23The life of a birdkid Empty Re: The life of a birdkid Thu May 20, 2010 1:33 pm

Hotgirl

Hotgirl
Admin

I shook my head looking away.Crap angel was giving me the bambi eyes,"I-i-I don't think that's a good idea,"I said numbly.
BAM! I just said no to the bambi eyes."He'll be up soon ,promise,"then I exited the living room to go get dress."Be back in a second." i whisperd but i knew angel could hear me.

24The life of a birdkid Empty Fang Thu May 20, 2010 1:41 pm

grommin

grommin

Fang selintly walked up to max. "what's for breakfeast" he startled max.

25The life of a birdkid Empty Re: The life of a birdkid Thu May 20, 2010 1:45 pm

Hotgirl

Hotgirl
Admin

i jumped"Shoot Fang don't do that !" I looked at him then shrugged ,"eggs...again," Then i walked into my bedroom.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum